Thomas Berndt ’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation. He has represented corporations and individuals in multi-million dollar disputes involving alleged fraud, breach of contract, antitrust violations, and unfair trade practices.
Through his experience in some of the country’s highest profile financial litigations—including Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy, Bernie Madoff fraud, and LIBOR-manipulation scandal—Tom has developed an in-depth understanding of mortgage-backed securities, other equity or debt securities, and benchmark manipulation.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- St. John’s University, B.A.,
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Nebraska
- U.S. District Court, North Dakota
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$