Thomas McNeill is engaged in a broad commercial litigation practice representing Fortune 500 Companies, middle market and emerging businesses and their principals. With more than 30 years of trial, litigation and arbitration experience, Tom focuses his practice on middle market business cases, automotive supply disputes and complex financial litigation, including in the areas of securities, antitrust, banking, private equity, mergers and acquisitions and financial statement accounting.
He has represented officers and directors in more than 300 cases, covering a wide range of inter and intra-company disputes involving tort, contract and statutory claims. In addition, Tom has represented institutional and individual trustees responsible for assets ranging from $10 million to $3.5 billion. He has tried 36 cases to verdict or award, compiling a record of 35-1.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 1981
- University of Virginia, J.D., 1984
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan Chapter, sustaining member, Past President (2012-13), Officer and Board Member
- Federal Bar Association (the national organization), 6th Circuit Vice President with supervisory responsibility for 12 FBA Chapters, Federal Litigation Section, member and past officer
- State Bar of Michigan Foundation, Fellow (Top 5% of the profession in the State)
- Appellate Defender Commission, Member, 2011 to present, Vice Chair, Nominated by Michigan Supreme Court, Appointed by Governor Rick Snyder
- Merit Selection Panel for Eastern District of Michigan Magistrate Judge Position (2011), Chairman
Rate : $$$