Thomas Galli is a partner in the Real Estate Department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Washington, D.C. office. Mr. Galli represents clients in real estate transactions and developments for mixed use, office, data center, retail, stadium, industrial, multifamily, single-family community, undeveloped land, and other types of properties located throughout the country.
He has served clients on the acquisition and disposition of single assets and portfolios (including loan portfolios), permanent, securitized, credit line, and construction financing, loan restructuring and workouts, lease transactions for landlords and tenants, and public private partnerships.
He regularly represents private equity firms, REITs, pension funds, opportunity funds, insurance companies, asset managers, banks, publicly traded companies, private companies, developers, entrepreneurs, technology companies, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies on a variety of real estate transactions and developments.
- J.D., Stanford Law School (1988)
- B.S. in Economics, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude (1985)
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Capital Area Community Food Bank (Vice Chairman (1997-2000), General Counsel (1995-2000))
- Faculty for ALI-ABA’s Modern Real Estate Transactions Conference (July 2003)
Rate : $$$$