Thomas J. Hayes concentrates his practice on representing commercial entities in construction and real estate actions, financial services litigation, defamation matters and various complex business disputes.
He also represents clients in matters relating to the enforcement of restrictive covenants and protection of trade secrets as well as employment discrimination in both state and federal courts.
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2009)
- Michigan State University (B.S., 2003)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Cook County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$