Thomas C. Inglima chairs the firm’s Corporate, Securities and Finance Practice Group; is a member of the firm’s Policy Committee; and chairs the firm’s Compensation Committee. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and securities transactions, intellectual property, licensing and technology transfers, and general corporate work including advising corporations with respect to matters of corporate governance.
Tom works with a variety of national businesses, such as communications and media enterprises, manufacturers and distributors, health care providers, and a public authority, serving as their general outside counsel.
- Lead counsel to Dominion Enterprises in the sale of For Rent Media Solutions to CoStar Group.
- Lead counsel to Dominion Enterprises in the sale of Dominion Web Solutions (n/k/a Trader Interactive) to Open Road Holdings, a company owned jointly by Eurazeo and Goldman Sachs.
- Lead counsel to Landmark Communications, Inc. in the spin off of its non-weather businesses and the subsequent sale of The Weather Channel companies to a consortium consisting of NBC Universal, Blackstone Group, LP and Bain Capital, LLC.
- Lead counsel to Landmark Media Enterprises, LLC in the sale of KLAS-TV Las Vegas to Nexstar Broadcasting.
- Lead M&A counsel to Metro Machine Corp., an ESOP-owned company, in its sale to General Dynamics Corporation.
- Represented privately-held national media and publishing companies in numerous acquisitions and dispositions ranging in size from less than $20 million to more than $1 billion, including the sales of Greensboro News & Record, The Roanoke Times, and the Capital Gazette.
- Represented strategic investor in multimillion dollar PIPE transaction and subsequent “going private” transaction with NASDAQ issuer.
- Represented publicly-traded national health care organization in numerous acquisitions and provider partnerships.
- Represented strategic partners in complex LLC and partnership joint ventures involving the formation of national media (print and electronic) and telecommunications enterprises.
- Represented issuer (including real estate developer) and investors in Regulation D private placements.
Rate : $$$