Thomas J Bayles regularly counsels clients concerning estate planning, estate taxes, income taxes, business planning, and real estate transactions. He takes time to understand his client’s needs and goals, and then structures solutions. Being detail oriented and working to minimize risks for his clients is his passion.
He is actively involved in Southern Utah in a wide range of activities including supporting a legal services program at the Senior Center in St. George, St. George Exchange Club, Southern Utah Estate Planning Council, Venture Scout Leader, The DOVE Center, and volunteering to support kids in the Dixie Junior Livestock Show.
- Washburn University School of Law, Juris Doctorate and Tax Proficiency Certificate (1997)
- Washburn University School of Business, Master of Business Administration (1994)
- Weber State University, B.A. (Business and Economics 1993)
- Dixie State College, A.A. (1990)
- The DOVE Center, Board Member (2017-2018)
- Utah State Bar, Estate Planning Section (2005-Present)
- Southern Utah Bar Association, Member (1998-Present)
- Utah State Bar, Member (1998-Present)
- Exchange Club of St. George Foundation, Board Member (2012-2013)
- Southern Utah Estate Planning Council, President (2012-2012)
Rate : $$$