Attorney Thomas Buseck, joined the McDonald Group, LLP in July of 1989. Practice areas Business, Real estate, Tax, Trusts, Estate planning and Contracts.
He graduated from John Carroll University with his B.S.B.A. cum laude in 1974, and he earned his M.B.A. with honors from the University of Notre Dame in 1978. He attained his J. D. degree, magna cum laude from Wayne State University in 1984.
Attorney Buseck became a Certified Public Accountant in Illinois in 1979 and in Pennsylvania in 1985. He was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 1985; U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania; and U.S.Tax Court.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Erie County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wayne State University Law School-1984
- University of Notre Dame-1978
- John Carroll University-1974
Rate : $$$$