For years, Thomas J. Enright represented some of the largest businesses in the world in cases brought by consumers who had been taken advantage of. Now, I use that experience to enforce the rights of people who think they are powerless against these companies.
My background as a big firm lawyer for large businesses means that I cannot be intimidated. And I will not allow my clients to be pushed around.
After graduating from Cranston High School East, I stayed local, graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. I then received my law degree from Roger Williams University, Rhode Island’s only law school, graduating cum laude in the 97th percentile of my class.
After law school, I served as a law clerk to a Providence County Superior Court Judge and then served as an associate and eventually partner at the law firm of Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP, one of Rhode Island’s largest and most prestigious law firms.
There, I specialized in defending large companies including banks against various lawsuits including consumer rights claims. And I was successful at it. From 2009 through 2017, I was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine.
But I came to a realization. In the people I was fighting against I saw myself and my friends and family. I knew that they were generally good people who had simply fallen on hard times. Some of these people were just looking for a break but couldn’t get anyone to listen to them.
Others had their rights violated and were fighting to get what they deserved. I decided I could no longer be the lawyer standing in their way. I decided that it was time for me to help people like you even the odds against the companies that have violated your rights.
- ROGER WILLIAMS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW – Bristol, RI
- UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND – Kingston, RI
- PARTRIDGE SNOW & HAHN LLP – Providence, RI
- RHODE ISLAND SUPREME COURT LAW CLERK DEPARTMENT – Providence, RI
- Rhode Island and Massachusetts State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Districts of Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- United States First Circuit Court of Appeals
- Rhode Island Bar Association (Creditors’/Debtors’ Rights Committee, Employment Law Committee, Public Interest Law Committee)
- Boston Bar Association
- Turnaround Management Association
Rate : $$$