Thomas Kelly practice focuses on commercial and bankruptcy litigation, commercial bankruptcy and reorganization, original equipment manufacturer and supplier matters, loan workouts and transactional matters, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate and business matters.
He has extensive experience analyzing complex legal issues and crafting creative legal arguments relating to commercial and bankruptcy disputes and transactions in state, federal, and out-of-court matters.
He has represented financially-distressed companies, unsecured creditors’ committees, creditors, debtors, and trustees, original equipment manufacturers, tier one and sub-tier suppliers, closely-held businesses, shareholders, directors and officers, private equity firms, stock and asset purchasers and sellers, and banks and financial institutions.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Law Review: Managing Editor
- Dean Charles H. King Scholars Program
- Dean’s List
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- Honors: with High Honors
- Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- Turnaround Management Association
- Pro Bono Attorney Volunteer, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan
Rate : $$$$