Thomas Rice is a member of the Firm’s Global Corporate & Securities Practice in New York. He practices mainly in the areas of corporate and US securities law, and provides advice and counsel to US and non-US clients in the publishing, resource and finance industries.
Mr. Rice represents multinational corporations, investment funds and government entities in SEC regulatory matters, cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, asset sales and debt and equity offerings (public and private).
- New York University School of Law (J.D.) (1985)
- Yale University (B.A. summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa) (1982)
Admissions : New York~United States (1986)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Representing NYSE listed industrial company in USD550 million asset sale transaction to a US public company.
- Represented leading US publishing and education company in multiple acquisitions for its magazine and education segments.
- Represented a student loan lender with respect to a USD140 million dollar issuance of private loan asset backed notes.
- Advised the acquirer in a successful going private merger transaction involving the acquisition of a distribution company traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
Rate : $$$