Thomas Roehn has more than 40 years of experience trying complex commercial, business, real estate, agricultural and professional liability cases of all types to juries and courts throughout Florida. Tom represents multinational, national, and local businesses and professionals in complex lawsuits in state and federal courts.
These lawsuits have required not only a thorough knowledge of substantive and regulatory laws, but also an adept use of the rules of evidence and civil procedure and an ability to persuade judges and juries.
Contracts, alleged fraud in real estate deals, RICO, civil theft, business torts or disputes, claims of unfair and deceptive trade practices, professional malpractice, and failed agricultural expectations have been the areas in which Tom has tried cases to verdict.
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 1973)
- Georgetown University (B.A., 1970)
Professional & Community Involvement:
- The Florida Bar
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Former Vice-Chairman, Professional Ethics Committee
- Former Chairman, Tampa Chapter Rules of Civil Procedure Committee
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Former President, Tampa Chapter
- Appointed by The Florida Bar as counsel in several disciplinary proceedings
- Former Chairman, Thirteenth Circuit Grievance Committee 13B
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Trial Lawyers Section
- Former Chairman, Ethics Committee
- Former Chairman, Fee Arbitration Committee
Rate : $$$$