Thomas J. Simeone is a trial attorney and managing partner at Simeone & Miller. Mr. Simeone appeared on MSNBC in regard to a client of his who filed a civil rights action against the Library of Congress. He has appeared as a legal commentator on Fox News on several occasions.
He appeared in the Washington Post in regard to the settlement of a federal class action suit brought on behalf of disabled persons and on WJLA Channel 7 and Univision in regard to a wrongful death case he filed on behalf of two unarmed men who were shot by an off duty police officer.
He is admitted to practice before the state and federal courts of the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia, as well as the United States Supreme Court. He is also a member of the District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association.
Before starting Simeone & Miller, LLP, Mr. Simeone was a partner at Cohen & Cohen and an associate attorney with Shaw, Pittman, Potts & Trowbridge (now Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman) in Washington, D.C.
At Cohen & Cohen, Mr. Simeone supervised the firm’s litigation practice the and was lead trial attorney for a caseload of sophisticated personal injury and civil rights matters.
At Shaw Pittman, Mr. Simeone worked in the firm’s litigation department on cases involving securities law, commercial litigation, criminal law, and energy law.
Memberships & Activities:
- Adjunct Professor at The George Washington University Law School
- American Associate of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- American Association for Justice
- Trial Lawyers Association of Washington, DC
- Columbia University School of Law
- Three Time Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Editor, Columbia Journal of Law & Social Problems
- School of Management’s Dean’s Advisory Board
Rate : $$$