Thomas E. Johnson is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where he focuses his practice on energy law.
- Assisted in the representation of OneEnergy Partners, LLC, a portfolio company of Carnelian Energy Capital, in the sale of existing operations and leasehold assets to Franklin Mountain Energy, LLC
- Assisted in the representation of Sentry Energy Solutions in its acquisition of Himarc Environmental Solutions for an undisclosed value
- Assisted in the representation of ClearView Risk Holdings, LLC in its acquisition by The Amynta Group following an auction process
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2018
- B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, University of Richmond, 2013
Admissions : Texas, 2018
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Thomas Johnson & Locke Lord LLP can handle?
Locke Lord LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Locke Lord LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Locke Lord LLP?
Thomas Johnson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Thomas Johnson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Thomas Johnson lawyer profile listing.