Thomas M. Jones has a national practice representing insurers in complex litigation, and is frequently retained as national coordinating counsel in high-profile insurance coverage disputes. He is vice chair of the firm’s Global Insurance Department and serves as co-chair of Cozen O’Connor’s Electronic Discovery Practice Group.
Tom’s experience in insurance coverage disputes is widely recognized. He has acted as lead counsel in many high-profile insurance coverage suits across the country. He is an active author in the insurance bar, publishing and lecturing frequently on issues of import to the insurance industry.
In May 2017 and October 2018, Tom moderated the Property & Casualty Insurance Claims Think Tank Conference. Tom also co-authored the latest edition of the Washington State Bar Association’s chapter publication “Insurance Issues for the Insurer,” which comprehensively addresses the “state of the law” in environmental insurance coverage disputes, and its 2018 Supplement.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., 1976
- Central State University, B.A., 1974
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Washington
- Superior Court of Washington
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Northwest Insurance Coverage Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Defense Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$