Thomas K. Norment Jr.’s extensive legal background, combined with serving as Virginia Senator for the 3rd Senatorial District since 1992, brings Kaufman & Canoles clients a unique perspective in their representation.
While maintaining his commitment to the Virginia Senate, Tommy remains active in his legal practice. As of counsel in the Litigation Practice Group, Tommy specializes in civil, criminal and administrative litigation, as well as in timeshare law.
His extensive experience in transactions which directly or indirectly involve real estate such as buying and selling businesses, reviewing and negotiating contracts, and obtaining land use and zoning permits, brings his clients the full spectrum of services for their commercial real estate transactions.
- Virginia Military Institute; B.A., 1968
- College of William & Mary School of Law; J.D., 1973
- Williamsburg Bar Association
- Newport News Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Military Institute Foundation; Director, 1997
Rate : $$$