Thomas R. Lansen serves as a partner in the real estate and land use practice in the New York office of McGuireWoods. Tom focuses his practice on real estate transactions, including representing commercial banks and investment banks in connection with their origination of commercial real estate loans intended for securitization or other sale on the secondary market. Tom’s practice is enhanced by his previous experience working within the CMBS group of a major financial institution.
- Represented a CMSB lender in connection with the origination of a mortgage loan secured by multiple hospitality properties, structured in part with municipal bond financing.
- Represented a CMBS lender in connection with the origination of a mortgage loan secured by multiple public storage facilities across several jurisdictions.
- Represented a CMBS lender in connection with the origination of a mortgage loan secured by the leasehold estate in a property owned by a local municipality.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, JD, 2005
- Marquette University, BA, 2002
Admissions : New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Young Mortgage Bankers Association
Rate : $$$