Mr. Thomas T. Locke is Chair of the Washington, D.C. Litigation Practice Group. He has extensive civil litigation experience in federal and state courts throughout the country. His practice includes litigation regarding business disputes, trade secrets, product liability, intellectual property, professional malpractice and real estate.
He also advises clients on a wide variety of insurance coverage issues, with particular emphasis on general liability, bad faith, mass tort and property matters. Mr. Locke has tried both bench and jury cases in federal and state courts.
Following Mr. Locke’s graduation from George Washington University, Mr. Locke served as a law clerk for the Honorable Frederic N. Smalkin of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. Between 1982 and 1987, Mr. Locke was a naval officer and served aboard the USS Deyo (DD 989).
- J.D., George Washington University Law School (1990)
- George Washington University Law Review
- B.S., University of New Mexico (1982)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- American Bar Association Litigation Section
- American Bar Association (Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section)
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$