Thomas Lopez is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Lopez joined Debevoise in 2016. He received his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2016, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. He received an A.B. from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs in 2010. He is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in Grupo Madero, the largest casual dining and fast-casual restaurant chain in Brazil.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- Kelso & Company in its sale of PowerTeam Services to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2010, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$