Thomas K. Mathew is a registered patent attorney who focuses his practice on patent prosecution and counseling, primarily in the medical device field. He has considerable experience with U.S. and worldwide prosecution and large-scale patent diligence and counseling projects. He also has experience with patent litigation, having worked on claim construction and invalidity analyses and motions and briefs at trial and pre-trial stages.
While attending law school, Thomas served on the Board of the Texas Law Review as Managing Editor of the Law Review’s online companion publication and as President of the Asian Law Students Association. He was also an associate intern at a venture capital firm in Austin, Texas, where he reviewed numerous technology startups.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (2014)with honors, Dean’s Achievement Award, Texas Law Review, Online Content Managing Editor
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S., Biomedical Engineering (2011)
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Economics (2011)
- California (2014)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2015)
- San Francisco Immigration Court
Rate : $$$$