Thomas F. McDonnell represents clients primarily in general business disputes, and has particular experience representing creditors in state and federal court, including federal bankruptcy proceedings. He received his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., where he was the recipient of the CALI Award for Excellence in the Study of International Bankruptcy and a quarterfinalist in the 43rd William E. Leahy Moot Court Competition.
While in law school, Tommy was a Law Clerk for the United States Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations and interned for the Honorable Catherine Peek McEwen at the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida, as well as in the Office of U.S. Congresswoman Kathy Castor.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
- B.S., magna cum laude, Finance and Political Science, Minor in Economics, Florida State University, 2010
Bar and Court Admissions: Florida, 2014
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay Hillsborough Leadership Council
- Raymond James Gasparilla Festival of the Arts Committee
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$