Thomas M. Monahan is an associate in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s New York office. Mr. Monahan’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, copyright and media law, and bankruptcy litigation. Mr. Monahan has experience representing clients during all stages of the litigation process, through and including trial.
He has represented clients in cases involving complex commercial transactions, securities and financial services litigation, business and partnership disputes, unfair competition and restrictive covenants, real estate transactions, insurance coverage and recovery, and intellectual property.
Mr. Monahan’s intellectual property practice focuses on prosecuting and defending copyright infringement and Lanham Act claims. Mr. Monahan also has experience with bankruptcy-related litigation, including fraudulent transfer, preference avoidance, and clawback actions.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2010, magna cum laude, Business Manager of the Brooklyn Law Review
- A.B., Dartmouth College, 2006
- New York
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Central and Northern Districts of California
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Dartmouth Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$