Thomas P. Bracaglia joined Marshall Dennehey in 2004 as a shareholder in the firm’s Casualty Department. He concentrates his practice in the areas of complex civil litigation and catastrophic losses, including product liability, construction accidents, fire losses, premises liability, vehicle liability and defamation.
Tom has been trying cases for over 25 years before the state and federal courts of New Jersey and Pennsylvania and arguing before the appellate courts of those jurisdictions. His clients include many national and multinational corporations and their insurers.
Tom graduated from Hamilton College, cum laude, with a Bachelor of Arts in 1977. He received his juris doctor from Villanova University School of Law in 1980. From 1980-81, he clerked for the Honorable Robert S. Gawthrop, III, Chester County Court of Common Pleas and was an Assistant District Attorney, Chester County from 1981-82. He has been a judge pro tempore for the Court of Common Pleas, Philadelphia County, since 1998.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Hamilton College (B.A., cum laude, 1977)
- New Jersey, 1980
- Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1980
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1980
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1981
Associations & Memberships:
- Academy of Advocacy, Fellow, 1989
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Fellow, 1985
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$