As a proud Iraq Veteran, Thomas Cleere knows how important the words ‘service’ and ‘duty’ are. Cleere brought these qualities with him into the courtroom where he’s helped his clients obtain millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts in New York State.
Cleere is also licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Cleere was a former Assistant District Attorney in the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, where he aggressively prosecuted crimes and sought justice for victims.
Since leaving the D.A.’s office, Cleere has dedicated his career to pharmaceutical litigation and personal injury cases. Cleere is a distinguished U.S. Army veteran who has been honored with several awards for his duty and service in the armed forces:
- Army Commendation Medal
- National Defense Service Medal
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal with M Device
- Iraq Campaign Medal
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, B.A
- New York
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Rate : $$$