A former chief patent counsel to a Fortune 500 communications company with deep first chair trial experience, Thomas G. Pasternak focuses his practice on patent, trademark, and trade secret litigation, licensing, and prosecution.
He protects and defends his clients’ intellectual property rights in district courts throughout the United States, the International Trade Commission (ITC), the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB), and the Federal Circuit and Seventh Circuit Courts of Appeal. He serves clients in the ecommerce, communications, biopharma, and consumer products sectors.
A registered patent lawyer with a B.S. in chemical engineering from the United States Naval Academy, Thomas has a broad technology experience and has written and prosecuted hundreds of patent applications covering such technology as electrical engineering, chemical products, and medical devices.
- J.D., University of Michigan, 1991
- B.S., United States Naval Academy, Chemical Engineering, 1982, summa cum laude
Bar Admissions :
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Eastern District of Texas Bar Association, Member
- Federal Circuit Bar Association, Member
- PTAB Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$$