Thomas R. Julian is a shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of medical malpractice defense, insurance coverage litigation, and fidelity and surety.
Tom is the author of several articles published by the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association and served on the MDLA’s Editorial Board for several years. Tom is a member of the steering committee of the ALFA International Insurance Practice Group.
- B.B.A., University of Mississippi, cum laude, 2002
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law, cum laude, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- All Mississippi State Courts
- The Mississippi Bar Association
- Jackson Young Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$