Tomas Meagher is a litigator and appellate practitioner with more than 30 years of experience in state and federal trial and appellate courts. He concentrates his practice on the defense of employment lawsuits.
This includes the defense of cases involving constitutional law, civil rights and discrimination, whistleblower and disability claims on behalf of private and municipal clients.
Tom handles appeals for a variety of clients in a wide range of cases. He also serves as a case evaluator throughout the state. Tom is recognized by his peers and the bench for his integrity and legal abilities.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 1981, magna cum laude
- American Graduate School of International Management, M.I.M., 1989
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1978, Honors College, with high honors
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Michigan Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. Supreme Court
Rate : $$$$