Thomas Nolasco has a diverse litigation practice that includes resolving breach of contract, real estate and construction disputes. Mr. Nolasco has extensive experience defending clients in the areas of professional liability, products liability, intellectual property, restrictive covenants, lender liability, franchise, international and bankruptcy. His practice also includes representing various clients in the cannabis industry.
- DePauw University, B.A., Political Science and Economics, 1995
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 1998
- Thunderbird School of Global Management, M.B.A., Finance, 2000
- Professional Liability Defense Federation, Accounting Malpractice Section, Past Chair
- International Law Section of State Bar of Arizona, Past-Chair
Rate : $$$