Thomas F. Tallmadge is experienced with complex commercial contract matters in the technology field, including representation of vendors and consumers, both domestically and internationally.
Tom also represents licensing properties and marketing agencies on general intellectual property matters such as branding, copyright, trademarks, privacy, contests/sweepstakes, confidential information etc. An experienced technology transactional counsel with the business acumen to get your deal closed in a timely and favorable fashion.
Representative Experience & Transactions:
- Alston & Bird, Greenberg Traurig – practice in the intellectual property groups of both firms.
- The Collegiate Licensing Group – Counsel for the country’s largest trademark licensing organization for colleges and universities, and related sports properties (e.g. PGA tour, NASCAR).
- SunTrust Bank – Counsel for the Bank’s Technology Legal Procurement Group supporting the Strategic Sourcing, Procurement and IT Vendor Management functions at the 7th largest financial institution in the U.S. He worked on the outsourcing team for SunTrust Bank, assisting with the transition of various technology operations to India.
- S1 Corporation – Counsel for the Large Financial Institutions Business Unit for a banking software vendor with clients around the globe. Tom’s Business Unit was responsible for negotiations with the Top 100 banks worldwide, including Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, May bank, Development Bank of Singapore, Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo Bank and Citibank.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D.
- Boston University, B.S.
- Alston & Bird, LLP
- Greenberg Traurig, PC
- The Collegiate Licensing Co.
- SunTrust Bank
- S1 Corporation
- Atlanta Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Technology Association of Georgia
- International Technology Law Association
Rate : $$$