Thomas Eagan focuses his practice on real estate matters. He has served as special counsel to the city of Miami Beach in connection with real estate development issues.
Thomas is a founder and member of the board of trustees for the University of Miami Institute on Condominium and Cluster Housing. Thomas also is a board member of the Real Property Institute and serves as co-editor of Florida Real Estate Transactions (Boyer).
He is a member of The Florida Bar’s Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law as well as a member of the American Bar Association and Dade County Bar Association.
- Advising a major life insurance company in its securitization program and other real estate related matters in Florida and Puerto Rico.
- Representing national and international companies in the acquisition and development of major projects.
- Counseling significant financial institutions in major real estate workouts and foreclosure matters.
- University of Miami, J.D., 1973
- King’s College, London, B.A., 1970
Rate : $$$