Thomas Girardi is member of Girardi & Keese. Widely regarded by his peers as one of the nation’s top trial lawyers and with nearly fifty years of experience representing victims, Thomas Girardi has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements, handling claims involving wrongful death, commercial litigation, products liability, bad faith insurance, and toxic torts.
In 2003, he received the most prestigious honor of being inducted into the Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame by the California State Bar.
Mr. Girardi is a Member of the Board of Directors and former President of the prestigious International Academy of Trial Lawyers, an invitation-only worldwide organization, limited to 500 trial lawyers. Mr. Girardi is also the first trial lawyer to be appointed to the California Judicial Council, the policymaking body of the state courts.
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York, L.L.M. – 1965
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1964
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, B.A. – 1961
- California, 1964
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1965
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Top 10 Southern California Super Lawyers, 2010 – Present
- California Judicial Council, Member, 2005 – Present
- Loyola Law School, Associate Professor, 1976 – Present
- Inner Circle of Advocates, Member
- American Board of Professional Liability Lawyers
- International Society of Barristers
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys of California
Rate : $$$