Thomas Vaden Warren Jr. has been practicing personal injury law in Virginia since 1997 and has extensive experience handling a variety of personal injury cases. A 1993 graduate of the University of Virginia, he received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in History.
After working for the Virginia House of Delegates, Vaden obtained his law degree from the T. C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond in 1997. While in law school he was a member of the Moot Court Board.
Vaden is passionate about his career in personal injury law and remains active in Virginia’s largest organization of trial attorneys, The Virginia Trial Lawyers Association. Vaden Warren has tried over 100 personal injury cases to verdict.
- Young Trial Lawyer’s Section, Former Chairman
- The Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of American Justice
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- Charlottesville Albemarle Bar Association
- Charlottesville Inns of Court
- Vaden opened and ran a branch office for one of Virginia’s largest Personal Injury firms (2000 – 2003)
- Whitehead Warren PLC, Founding Partner
- Warren Firm PLLC, Founding Partner (2009 – Present)
When he is not working for his clients, Vaden enjoys spending time with his wife and two children and always enjoys a leisurely game of golf or tennis. He is a big fan of University of Virginia athletics and attends most Cavalier football games.
Rate : $$$