Thomas D. Vu is an associate in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Construction and General Liability Practices. He focuses his practice on New York labor law litigation, premises negligence, and general liability matters.
Mr. Vu has previously represented business improvement districts, commercial and residential premises owners, property management companies, hotel/hospitality groups, restaurant chains, and municipal entities.
Prior to joining Lewis Brisbois, Mr. Vu was an associate at the firm of Gallo Vitucci Klar LLP, with a practice concentration in construction/labor law and general liability litigation.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts, 2004
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, New York
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Gallo Vitucci Klar LLP
- Chubb Group of Insurance Companies
Rate : $$$$