Thuc B. Nguyen is a counsel in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the Austin office of Haynes and Boone, LLP. Her practice focuses on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications.
Thuc uses her technical knowledge to assist clients in a number of technological fields including software, geographic information systems, business methods, and computer hardware. Her extensive technical experience allows her to obtain high-value patents that support clients’ business needs.
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law, 2008
- B.S., Computer Science and Engineering, University of California, Davis, 2005, with honors
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable S. James Otero, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, January 2007-April 2007
- Judicial Intern for the Honorable Stephen J. Hillman, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, September 2006-November 2006
- District of Columbia, 2012
- Texas, 2016
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2010
- California, 2008
Rate : $$$