Tiffany Cooke is an associate and registered patent attorney in the Intellectual Property Practice Group in the Dallas office of Haynes and Boone. Her practice focuses on intellectual property litigation, with an emphasis on patent litigation matters.
Tiffany has experience in patent infringement actions involving pharmaceuticals (ANDA), smartphone technology, web-based interactive advertising, optical sensors, vehicle surveillance systems, database technology and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID). She also has experience prosecuting and defending inter partes review and covered business method review proceedings at the USPTO.
In addition to her law degree, Tiffany holds a B.S. in molecular biology with minors in chemistry and physics.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Dallas Bar Association, Intellectual Property Law Section
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2013, cum laude; Managing Editor, SMU Science and Technology Law Review
- B.S., Molecular Biology, University of Denver, 2009, cum laude
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
Rate : $$$