Tiffany T. Tran is an associate in the Labor & Employment Department of Seyfarth Shaw’s Sacramento office. Ms. Tran represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation matters, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, retaliation, wage and hour, and class action and collective matters in state and federal courts.
Ms. Tran represents employers and management before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, the Department of Fair Housing and Employment, and the California Department of Industrial Relations – Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
Ms. Tran’s practice also includes traditional labor matters, including the representation of employers in unfair labor practice proceedings, grievance arbitration, Section 301 litigation, and NLRB representation proceedings. Ms. Tran also represents clients in business litigation involving claims of breach of contract, various common law business torts, unfair competition, and fraud, among others.
Ms. Tran also has extensive experience counseling employers, including performing employment and labor audits, workplace investigations, and the drafting of policy manuals and employee handbooks. She has also successfully argued and tried wage and hour cases. Ms. Tran’s prior experience also includes litigating consumer class actions, product liability, and medical malpractice matters in state and federal courts.
- J.D., University of California, Davis , King Hall School of Law (2013)
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Legal Research & Writing
- Co-President, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Research and Writing
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, cum laude (2009)
- Mortar Board Senior Honor Society
- Anthony M. Kennedy American Inn of Court
- Member, Sacramento County Bar Association
- Member, Asian Bar Association of Sacramento
Rate : $$$