Tiffany R. Wright focuses her practice on appellate matters and government and regulatory litigation. She has drafted dispositive and evidentiary motions in high-stakes litigation in federal and state courts, and has been involved in briefing and oral argument in the US Supreme Court and the federal courts of appeals.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wright served as a law clerk for the Honorable Sonia Sotomayor of the US Supreme Court, the Honorable David S. Tatel of the US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, and the Honorable Royce C. Lamberth of the US District Court for the District of Columbia.
During law school, Ms. Wright worked full time for the US Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland, where she managed discovery and trial presentation in numerous prosecutions under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and drafted appellate briefs involving evidentiary and constitutional issues.
She won the regional championship and the national best brief award in the National Black Law Students Association’s Frederick Douglass Moot Court Competition. Prior to pursuing her legal education, Ms. Wright served as an analyst for the US Parole Commission.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, 2013
- BA, Psychology and Criminology, University of Maryland, 2003
ADMISSIONS : District of Columbia, Maryland.
- The Hon. Sonia Sotomayor, US Supreme Court, 2016 – 2017
- The Hon. David S. Tatel, US Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, 2014 – 2015
- US District Court for the District of Columbia, 2013 – 2014.
Rate : $$$$