Timothy Hodge provides outside general counsel for businesses in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond — from the most promising newcomers arriving in the market today to serial entrepreneurs and established industry leaders. Mr. Hodge focuses much of his time on complex transactional matters that often prove crucial to a company’s growth, evolution, or exit strategy.
His legal experience includes handling general corporate matters, domestic and international M&A deals, intellectual property issues, and the full array of business disputes and challenges a corporate client might face. His past experience as a litigator also enables him to provide the advice clients require in a highly competitive and sometimes treacherous business world.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD (1990)
- Duke University, AB, Political Science and History, Dean’s List, with distinction (1987)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Past Board Member, Baltimore Chapter (2003-2005)
- Greater Baltimore Committee, The Leadership Program Graduate (Class of 2004) and Member, Bioscience Subcommittee (2006-2008)
- Greater Baltimore Technology Council, Board of Directors (2007-2013) and Moderator, Government Contracts Roundtable (2006-2008)
- Leadership Maryland: Class of 2012
Rate : $$$