Timothy Stoepker is a Member of Dickinson Wright and concentrates his practice in Real Estate Law, Acquisitions & Dispositions, Construction, Land Use & Development, Economic Development, Energy & Sustainability, and Education Law.
- Western Michigan University, B.S., 1976
- University of Detroit School of Law, J.D., 1979
- Michigan Bar Association, June 1980 to date
- Michigan Bar Association, 1980 to date. Section Member, Michigan Real Property Section, Zoning and Land Use Committee
- American Bar Association , 2006 to date. Section Member, State and Local Government
- American Arbitration Association, 1982 to 2000. Advisory Board for State of Michigan
Rate : $$$