Timothy S. Anderson has successfully represented employers in state and federal courts, administrative agencies, arbitrations, and mediations across the country since 1999. His practice focuses on employment litigation, labor arbitrations, and assisting employers to resolve employment-related issues. With experience in 12 states, he has handled a wide variety of employment cases, including those involving:
- Age, gender, race, religion, and disability discrimination
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Employee harassment
He also is skilled in class and collective action litigation and has represented employers in employment, discipline, and contract interpretation arbitrations.
Additionally, Tim assists employers with day-to-day employment concerns; helps them develop employee manuals, policies, and agreements; and trains employees and management with respect to employment issues. He regularly lectures on topics ranging from sexual harassment and discrimination to affirmative action and arbitration agreements.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1999
- B.A., University of Miami, 1996
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Cleveland Employment Inns of Courts, 2007
Rate : $$$