Mr. Timothy C. Lynch is the Managing Partner of Offit Kurman. He also sits on the firm’s Executive Committee. As such, he is responsible for all of the lawyer operations at the firm and he is heavily involved in the daily operations and strategic planning for the firm. Before moving into these roles, he chaired the Commercial Litigation Practice group at the firm.
He has a national practice that focuses acting as general counsel and special litigation counsel for many entrepreneurs as well as owner-managed businesses and their owners in a wide array of industries. In that regard, he regularly advises clients on strategic, growth and corporate issues.
He also regularly advises financial institutions and key employees on employment and regulatory issues. Locally, Mr. Lynch serves as Board Counsel and General Counsel to the Washington Area New Auto Dealers Association (WANADA).
He is the Founder of the Best Practices Roundtable for CEOs in Central Maryland. Mr. Lynch is also on the Corporate Committee for the Lombardi Cancer Research Center of Georgetown University.
Mr. Lynch speaks on panels globally several times a year regarding best practices and developing trends in the legal services and professional services industries.
In March 2017, Tim Lynch was published in The Legal Intelligencer for his article, Legal Field Growth Is Rooted in Lateral Recruitment. In November 2017, the article was also published by the American Bar Association (ABA).
Education & Admissions:
- J.D., University of Maryland
- B.A., Loyola University
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court, District Court of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- Global Chairperson of Best Practices for Professional Services Organization Practice Group, Geneva Group International (GGI)
- Principal Delegate, Association of International Law Firm Affiliates (AILFN)
- Board Counsel and General Counsel, Washington Area New Auto Dealers Association (WANADA)
- Member and panelist, National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) Financial Advisors program
Rate : $$$