Timothy Caine is an associate in the Intellectual Property, Patent, Trademark and Copyright Litigation practice in King & Spalding’s New York Office. His practice includes all aspects of intellectual property, but primarily focuses on patent litigation in the fields of electrical and computer engineering.
From a technical perspective, his work has ranged from cases on cellular technology to semiconductors to software.
Timothy earned a J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where he also served as an Associate Editor of the Seton Hall Law Review. Prior to law school, he earned a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Arizona State University.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- USPTO (#74025)
Rate : $$$