Timothy J. Clark’s practice focuses on corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and securities transactions.
- Mr. Clark’s recent representations include advising:
- a provider of marketing services and loyalty programs in connection with Rule 144A debt offerings and related exchange offers and/or tender offers for approximately $800 million of senior notes.
- a Bermuda reinsurance company in connection with its formation and initial $500 million capitalization
- a private equity fund in connection with private offerings of preferred equity, warrants and common stock of one of its portfolio companies
- a publicly traded insurance company in connection with a $3 billion merger of equals
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, magna cum laude, 2009
- B.A., Harvard University, 2002
- New York
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Timothy Clark & Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP can handle?
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP?
Timothy Clark lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Timothy Clark reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Timothy Clark lawyer profile listing.
Dante Law Firm P.A.
Joslyn Law FIrm
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Michael F. Boland
Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers P.C.
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Wilding & Co Lawyers