Meeting Street 151Charleston 29401 SC US
Timothy Madden is the managing partner of the Firm’s Greenville office.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD (1988)
- Wofford College, BA, Finance (1985)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Statewide Family Court and appellate practice focused on high-conflict divorce related issues, especially those related to money
- General litigation in South Carolina state courts and the United States District Court for the District of South Carolina, including disputes between shareholders of closely-held businesses and valuation of closely-held businesses
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (Board of Governors and former president; South Carolina Chapter and certified arbitrator)
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar
- Member, Community Advisory Board, United Community Bank
- Previous service, Member, Community Advisory Board, The Palmetto Bank
- Previous service, Director, South Carolina Student Loan Corporation
- Previous service, Greenville County Transportation Committee
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Timothy E. Madden & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Family. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Timothy E. Madden lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Timothy E. Madden reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Timothy E. Madden lawyer profile listing.