Timothy Burns is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Burns participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Burns has been part of the teams advising:
- AMP Capital Investors in its acquisition of ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (d/b/a ITS ConGlobal).
- GPSi Holdings, LLC (a/k/a GPS Industries, LLC) (a portfolio company of Falconhead Capital, LLC) in its sale to Ingersoll-Rand plc.
- OMERS Private Equity in multiple matters, including in its acquisition, with management, of Inmar, Inc. from ABRY Partners and in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in multiple matters, including in the sale of a substantial minority stake in its portfolio company, Flexera Software LLC.
- Perella Weinberg Partners in its combination with Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- University of Alberta (B.Comm, with Distinction, 2008)
- Queen’s University (J.D., 2011)
- Ontario Bar Admission
- Canada-British Columbia
- New York State
Rate : $$$