Timothy B. George’s experience as both a defense and plaintiff’s attorney provides valuable perspective to his clients. He acts as outside counsel on professional liability claims for healthcare and insurance companies, providing ongoing representation for healthcare facilities on pre-litigation and litigation matters.
He also advises on ongoing HIPAA compliance issues, as well as representing local and national insurance companies in premises liability, automobile and trucking collision cases.
Tim has helped business clients in a wide variety of labor and employment matters, including defending and working to prevent allegations of wrongful termination, retaliation, and claims of hostile work environment. He has also been an asset to businesses navigating allegations brought through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- J.D. University of Louisville
- B.A. Miami University
- American Inn of Court, Louis D. Brandeis Chapter
- Vice President of Recruitment, CGI Charitable Giving Fund
- Young Professionals Association of Louisville, Emerging Leaders Program
- Legal Aid Society of Louisville, Apprentice Program
Rate : $$$