Timothy M. Gondek is a partner in the Hartford, CT office of Lewis Brisbois, and a member of the Professional Liability Practice. Tim’s practice focuses on legal malpractice defense, the defense of accountant malpractice claims, and defending insurance agents and brokers against E&O claims.
He also has significant experience defending medical professionals against claims of medical malpractice, including physicians, mental health professionals, nurses and nursing homes. Additionally, Tim maintains a general liability practice, and regularly defends condominium association executive boards against D&O claims.
He has first chair jury trial experience, and has represented clients in dozens of successful mediations and/or arbitrations. Following law school, Tim completed a clerkship with the Honorable Judges of the Connecticut Superior Court.
- University of Connecticut School of Law (Hartford, CT), Juris Doctor, 2009
- University of Connecticut (Storrs, CT), Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Pre-Law, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, Connecticut
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Professional Liability Underwriters Society (PLUS)
- DRI (Professional Liability group)
Rate : $$$