Timothy Howlett work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Arbitrators, Mediators & Facilitators, Labor & Employment, Labor & Employment Litigation.
- Kalamazoo College, B.A., 1970
- University of Michigan School of Law, J.D., 1973
- Fellow, Michigan State Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Foundation
- Chairperson, State Bar of Michigan, Labor and Employment Law Section (2011-2013)
- Member, State Bar of Michigan, Labor and Employment Law Section Council (2005-2014)
- Master, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association Inn of Court Program (2012-2016)
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association, Panel of Employment Arbitrators
- Member, ICLE Labor and Employment Law Advisory Board
- Member, EEOC Mediation Program Advisory Board
- Member, CPR Employment Law Committee
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Timothy H. Howlett & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Mediation, Litigation, Employment. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Timothy H. Howlett lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Timothy H. Howlett reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Timothy H. Howlett lawyer profile listing.
Brandon J. Broderick
Brandon J. Broderick, Attorney at Law
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Needle | Cuda: Divorce and Family Law
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Swartz Law, LLC
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp
Jeremy L. Goldstein & Associates LLC
Stillman Legal PC