Timothy J. Herman is a partner with Howry Breen & Herman and has practiced more than 40 years as a commercial trial attorney, representing both individuals and companies. He has tried hundreds of cases to verdict throughout Texas and in other states.
Mr. Herman has established a consistent reputation as one of the top commercial litigators in the state. Mr. Herman has also received the prestigious recognition as a Pro Bono Champion by the Texas Civil Rights Project.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 1971
- B.B.A. in Finance, University of Texas, 1967
- American Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Austin Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association Public Law Section
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Federal District Courts: Northern, Southern and Western Districts
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
Rate : $$$$