Mr. Timothy Hix is a partner in Labor & Employment practice group of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office where he represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law. Mr. Hix’s practice focuses on litigating wrongful termination, employment discrimination, sexual and racial harassment, employee discipline and discharge, and trade secrets cases.
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law, cum laude (1996)
- Pepperdine Law Review, Associate Editor (1995-96), Member (1994-95)
- B.A., Pepperdine University (1990)’
- United States Supreme Court (2002)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1999)
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of California
Rate : $$$$