Timothy McCulloch focuses his practice in business and commercial litigation with particular emphasis on the aviation industry. He represents numerous commercial aircraft operators, flight schools, fixed-based operators and airport sponsors.
Mr. McCulloch represents banking institutions seeking to judicially or non-judicially foreclose upon aircraft loans. He has defended aircraft operators, fixed-based operators and airport sponsors against negligence claims, and has first-hand experience with airport land use, Part 16 complaints, permitting, noise, hangar condominium development, environmental, and grant assurance compliance issues.
Mr. McCulloch has negotiated through-the-fence agreements on behalf of both airports and developers. He has litigated disputes between competing fixed-based operators spurred by allegations of procurement code and federal grant assurance violations, and has advocated for aircraft owners in disputes with aircraft manufacturers and aircraft management companies.
Mr. McCulloch also represents commercial aviation interests and is experienced in corporate aircraft ownership, flight-time sharing and shared-ownership structures, as well as aircraft management and leasing structures. Additionally, he has experience handling collections for a national bank, a large equipment manufacturer, and various commercial entities.
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Political Science, 2001
- University of California, Davis, J.D., 2004
- Arizona Business Aviation Association (AZBAA), Board Member
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA), Legal Services Attorneys
- National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), Bar Association Member
- International Aerobatic Club (IAC), member and competitor
- Arizona Airports Association (AZAA), member
Rate : $$$